Artist Statement

My artwork is inspired by nature, growth, movement and organic material. As a printmaker, I create many textures using a variety of mediums and techniques which include: monotype, collograph, collage, encaustic, etching, lithography, and direct printing. My work represents life in many different forms, however while the images may be recognizable, they are not designed to depict true reality. It is my intent to maintain the appeal of abstract art and to leave each piece up to the viewers’ interpretation.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Encaustic Painting 2010

"Desert Blossom"
6"x6" Encaustic Painting on Wood panel



"Raindrops keep falling on my head"
6"x6" Encaustic Painting on Wood panel



"Tribune 1953"
6"x6" Encaustic Painting w/ Shellac on Wood panel



"The Birds and the Bees"
6"x6" Encaustic Painting on Wood panel



"Earth, Wind, Fire"
6"x6" Encaustic Painting on Wood panel


No comments:

Post a Comment